Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Legs all the way with Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs

Legs all the way with Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs

Sally Hansen wants you to experience a beautiful leg makeup with their Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs and to do that you need to just take a moment to consider that when using a spray what would be the best method of application for your skin. I know some users just spray straight from the container onto the legs, but I was recommended to spray into my hands and then blend it onto the legs, and I found this worked really well.

I had more control over the product, and as with face makeup some professional makeup artists like to blend makeup with the hands once they have applied product with a brush or sponge. Being able to select one of the three shades on offer I used light glow and as it’s the beginning of summer, I prefer to add color slowly as the legs become more exposed to the sun. With all the comments from the Melbourne Cup racing carnival here in Australia, about girls who just went overboard with spray tan ending up with a total orange look, I preferred a more sophisticated look.
This is a one day application, when you shower the product with gently be removed, but again depending on your skin and how you take care of it, which type of soap, body wash or body lotion you use all effect how a product on the top of the skin performs. Sometimes, you may find that Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs will fade the next day and not wash off entirely, mine did wash off easily
One common mistake we often do in applying makeup, and this is the same for a ‘leg makeup” is that we use too much product and the lighting may not be the best. First you should apply Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs where there is good natural daylight; I find this far better so that I can see how the color will be in daylight.  As this was my first time to use the light glow shade, I wanted to apply it lightly to see how long it would last and let it dry easily so I not have the experience of excess product on my clothes. The final reason for less is more, is that I wanted to see if there was going to be a color change throughout the day on my skin and there was not. The color stayed true.
Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs has four natural looking shades Light Glow â€" Medium Glow â€" Tan Glow â€" Deep Glow with a RRP $24.95 they are not to make your legs look like fake tan, but are designed to match and blend with most skin tones. You can now dress legs for a well groomed, finished look instead of wearing hose.
If that is not enough it’s a conditioning treatment for legs . . . enriched with Vitamin K to help treat and soften the appearance of veins, bruises and scars. For luxurious legs in an instant . . . silky smooth to the touch its legs all the way with Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs

No comments:

Post a Comment